1. Minors. If you are a minor, please do not submit any personal information to this Website. IF YOU ARE 13 YEARS OR YOUNGER, PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS WEBSITE OR ANY OF ITS SERVICES FOR ANY PURPOSE AT ANY TIME.
2. Information We Collect.
(a) Your Registration Information. To fully use our services, you will need to register using our online registration form, where you will be required to provide us with your contact information and certain other personal information, namely, registration details to create a User Account (as defined in the Terms).
(b) Your Usage of Our Site. We automatically track certain information about you based upon your use of our Site. Site Operator uses this information to conduct internal research and analysis on our users’ demographics and behavior to better understand and serve our users. This information is compiled and analyzed on an aggregate and anonymized basis and may be provided to us on a periodic basis. This information may include the URL that you just came from, which URL you next go to, what browser you are using, and your IP address, among other things.
(c) Cookies. In addition, we use “cookies” on certain pages of our Site. Cookies are small files that can be used to track a user’s steps or automatically generate a user’s password. Some features of our Website may only be available through the use of a cookie. Among other things, cookies allow you to enter your password less frequently during a session. Cookies can also help us provide information which is targeted to your interests. Cookies are stored on your hard drive, not on our Site. Most, but not all, cookies are automatically deleted at the end of a session. You may decline our cookies if your browser permits, although your use of the Site may then be restricted (as noted above).
(d) Your Posts. If you choose to post messages in our Communication Services, Site Operator will collect such information, feedback and Submissions, and compile, analyze on an aggregate and anonymized basis and provide such information to us on a periodic basis.
(e) Your Correspondence. If you send us direct e-mails, letters or other personal correspondence, or if other users or third parties send us correspondence about your activities or postings on the Website, Site Operator will collect such information into a file specific to you and provide such information to us on an aggregate and anonymized basis.
3. Our Use of Your Information.
(a) Administrative Notices, etc. the Site Operator will use either the Site or your contact information to contact you regarding administrative notices, and communications relevant to your use of the Site.
(b) Dispute Resolution. The Site Operator uses information in the file they maintain about you, and other information obtained from your current and past activities on the Site, to resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems, provide better Site experience, respond to your service requests, and enforce the Terms. In the event of any violation of the Terms, Site Operator reserves the right to disclose your identity along with the information collected in your specific file to the Company.
4. Our Disclosure to Third Parties. We use practices that are consistent with standards in our industry to protect your privacy. We cannot, however, promise that your personally identifiable information or private communications will remain private. For example, third parties may unlawfully intercept or access transmissions or private communications on our Website. We do not sell or rent any personally identifiable information about you to any third party. The following describes some of the ways that your personally identifiable information may be disclosed.
(a) Law Enforcement. We may disclose any information about you to law enforcement or other government officials as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate, in connection with a court order, an investigation of fraud, intellectual property infringements, or other activity that is illegal or may expose us to legal liability.
(b) User ID. Throughout the Site, you are identified by your User ID. Unless you select a unique User ID, our system may automatically set your User ID as your e-mail address or personal name. In this situation, where you are identified on the Site by your User ID, you disclose your e-mail address to other users and third parties. As a result, other users and third parties might send you unsolicited e-mail and be able to personally identify all of your activities on the Site. Even if your User ID is not your e-mail address, your User ID can be used to identify you and your activities throughout the Site. Other people can see your activities on the Site, including any of your comments and postings on the Site.
(c) Use Limited to Site-Related Communications. Because of the nature of the services offered on the Site, the Site allows you to access other users’ contact information. You may use such information only for the Site’s Communication Services. Unsolicited commercial messages are expressly excluded. Therefore, you must not post, upload, link, or otherwise use the Site in any manner for any commercial purpose or endeavor, including the offering for sale of any products or services, or otherwise engage in any commercial activity on the Site for any purpose, including, but not limited to, conducting raffles or contests, displaying sponsorship banners, soliciting goods or services, soliciting funds, advertisers, or sponsors. In addition, under no circumstances can you disclose personally identifiable information about another user to any third party without our consent and the consent of such other user after adequate disclosure by you to such other user. Note that law enforcement personnel, and other governmental agencies are given different rights with respect to information they access.
(d) No Spam. Company and our users do not tolerate spam. Therefore, without limiting the foregoing, you are not licensed to add a Site user to your mail list (e-mail or physical mail) without their express consent after adequate disclosure.
9. How We Protect Your Personal Information. Company uses all commercially practicable means to protect your personal information from being improperly accessed by third parties at any time. Site Operator has implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All information you provide on the Site is stored on Site Operator’s secure servers behind firewalls. Site Operator encrypts any information you provide with SSL technology. Additionally, to the extent that we do not foresee a continued use of any such information, we will promptly destroy such information without retaining copies for our files. Company and Site Operator cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted on the Site. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk and Company and Site Operator are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Site.
10. What You Can Do about Your Personal Information. At any time you may submit a written request inquiring about what personal information we have collected about you in order to: (i) edit such information; or (ii) request its deletion. Site Operator will timely respond to any such requests and use all commercially practicable efforts to comply with your demands, unless not legally or otherwise permissible. Inquiries and requests can be provided to firstname.lastname@example.org.